In order to meet the precise demands of the valued customers, we are engrossed in providing an exclusive range of Bayonet Type Heating Elements to our respected customers. The offered product is provided to our prestigious patrons taking into consideration their budget limits and precise requirements. In addition to this, we are providing these products after passing them a series of quality inspections under the strict supervision of skilled quality controllers, in order to assure their flawlessness and quality.
2 to 7-3/4 in. O.D. (50.8 to 196.85 mm) up to 20 ft. long (7 m).
Tube OD: 50~280mm
Custom fabricated to application requirements.
- Element replacement is fast and easy. Element changes can be made while the furnace is hot, following all plant safety procedures. All electrical and replacement connections can be made outside the furnace. No field welds are necessary; simple nut and bolt connections allow for quick replacements. In some cases, replacement can be completed in as little as 30 minutes depending on the size of the element complexity and accessibility.
- Each element is custom designed for peak energy efficiency. Furnace temperature, voltage, desired wattage and material selection are all used in the design process.
- Inspection of the elements can be performed outside the furnace.
- When necessary, as with a reducing atmosphere, bayonets can be operated in sealed alloy tubes.
- Repairing a SECO/WARWICK bayonet element may be an economical alternative. Consult us for current pricing and repair options.
||longer service life
||Ceramic bobbin heater
||Up to 100 kW/elementVoltage:24v~380v
Silica Fused tube
| Maximum Element Temperature:
|| Ni/Cr: 2100°F (1150°C)Fe/Cr/Al:2280°F (1250°C)
Bright soft Ni High Purity 99.6% 0.5mm pure Nickel Alloy wire /Nickel strip
12V DC Oil/Gas/Water Bayonet heating elements Heater 300W Boiler Heating Elements Used in Industry